Visit the Acropolis at its best!
This tour may start very early but afterwards, you will be grateful! The Acropolis has a special atmosphere in the early morning: the soldiers hoisting the flag, the beautiful light and the sunbeams falling on the monuments, truly breathtaking! At this time of the day it’s so wonderfully quiet and peaceful, leaving you with a sense of exclusivity! From the top, you will enjoy a beautiful panoramic view and also get explanations about surrounding monuments. The tour ends on the Acropolis so you can continue to enjoy the spectacular views and take pictures.
Getting up early will be more than rewarded!
Enthusiastic historical description of the Acropolis monuments as well as the surrounding sights visible from above such as the Herodeon, Philopappos, Dionysos Theater, Asclepios sanctuary, the Propilea, Nike temple, Areopagus Hill, Ancient Agora, the Parthenon, the Erechteion with the Karyatids, the Lycabetus, the ancient marble quarries, among others
* Duration 90 minutes
* NO queues at the box office! Tickets not included*
* It is recommended to wear sturdy shoes, it can be slippery and uneven.
* Tickets are non-refundable
Private tour (1-5 persons)
Private tour (Additional person)
in English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch
Duration: 90 min
Make your reservation
* Skip-the-Line entry at the ticket office: The Acropolis
entrance tickets are not included in the tour price. We save you time by purchasing the entrance tickets in advance so you can skip the long lines. Please make sure you have enough cash with you to pay for the tickets to the guide before the tour begins.
Alternatively, you can buy your tickets online, store them in your mobile and scan them at the entrance for your visit. https://etickets.tap.gr/webengines/tap_b2c/english/tap.exe?PM=P1
From 1 April to 31 October
– 20 € for adults
– 10 € for seniors (65+) for EU citizens only with valid ID
– 10 € for students outside the EU (with valid student card)
– * Free entrance for all children and students from EU countries
From 1 November to 31 March
– 10 € for adults and seniors
– 10 € for students from outside the EU (with valid Student Card)
– * Free entry for all children and students from EU countries
The combined ticket for 7 archaeological sites (Acropolis, Temple of Zeus, Agora, Roman Agora, Hadrian’s Library, Keramikos Antique Cemetery, Aristotle Lyceum) is convenient if you are staying in Athens for a longer period. This tickets is valid for 5 days and costs €30. There is no reduction for this ticket.
+30 6907 220 555