This tour may start very early but afterwards, you will be grateful! The Acropolis has a special atmosphere in the early morning: the soldiers hoisting the flag, the beautiful light and the sunbeams falling on the monuments, breathtaking! And it is still so wonderfully quiet and peaceful! We can go wherever we want! From the top, you will enjoy a beautiful panoramic view and also get explanations about surrounding monuments. The tour ends on the Acropolis so you can continue to enjoy the spectacular views and take pictures.
Getting up early will be more than rewarded!!!
Enthusiastic historical description of the Acropolis monuments as well as the surrounding sights visible from above such as the Herodeon, Philopappos, Dionysos Theater, Asklepios sanctuary, the Propileen, Nike temple, Areopagus rock, Ancient Agora, the Parthenon, the Erechteion with the Karyatids, the Lykabetus, the ancient marble quarries, among others
* Duration 75 minutes
* NO queues at the box office! Tickets not included*
* It is recommended to wear sturdy shoes, it can be slippery and uneven.
* Tickets are non-refundable
* A minimum number of participants for the tour are 4 paying adults.
* This tour is available in Dutch: Daily except on Wednesday and Saturday at 10.15h. Or private on request
Children 0 –12 (group)
Private tour (1-5 persons)
Private tour (Additional person)
Duration: 75 min
Make your reservation
* Skip-the-Line entry: The Acropolis
Entrance tickets are not included in the tour price. We save you time by purchasing the entrance tickets in advance so you can skip the long lines. There is no additional charge for this service. Please make sure you have enough cash with you to pay for the tickets to the guide before the tour begins.
You can also buy the tickets online: https://etickets.tap.gr/
Αkropolis admission prices From 1 April to 31 October
– 20 € for adults
– 10 € for seniors (65+) for EU citizens only with valid ID
– 10 € for students outside the EU (with valid student card)
-*Free entrance for all children and students from EU countries
From 1 November to 31 March
– 10 € for adults and seniors
– 10 € for students from outside the EU (with valid Student Card)
– *Free entry for all children and students from EU countries
The combined ticket for 7 archaeological sites (Acropolis, Temple of Zeus, Agora, Roman Agora, Hadrian’s Library, Keramikos Antique Cemetery, Aristotle Lyceum) is convenient if you are staying in Athens for a longer period. Is valid for 5 days and costs €30.
Please mention if you are entitled to discounted tickets for the Acropolis and/or Acropolis Museum.
+30 6907 220 555