Last-minute decision to visit the Acropolis? How and where to find an experienced tour guide at short notice without missing the guarantee of a high-quality tour? Ask for Fotini at “Acropolis Tours” either by just booking online or simply calling directly.
This tour takes you back in time to the “Golden Age” of Pericles promising an unforgettable journey. Enthusiastic historical description of the Acropolis monuments and the surrounding sites that are visible from the top. What makes the Parthenon so unique worldwide and why was, in ancient times the Erechteion temple far more important? Those who book this tour will not only get the answers to these questions but also juicy anecdotes and intriguing stories allowing the monuments to come to life!
Enthusiastic historical description of the Acropolis monuments. The monumental entrance gates with the charming Nike Temple. What makes the Parthenon Temple so unique worldwide? And why was in ancient times the Erechtheion Temple far more important? Get all the inside information and anecdotes that you will not find in travel booklets. From the top, you can enjoy a wonderful panoramic view and you will also receive an explanation of the surrounding monuments. The tour ends on the Acropolis so that you continue to enjoy this spectacular view and for photos.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Skip the line at the box office! Tickets are not included! *
- It is advised to wear sturdy shoes, it can be slippery and bumpy.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 paying adults
Children 0-12 (group)
Private tour (1-5 persons)
Private tour (Additional person)
Duration : 75 min
Licensed Tour Guide
Skip the Line!
Make your reservation
* Skip-the-Line Access: The Acropolis Entrance tickets are not included in the tour fee. We save you time by buying entrance tickets in advance so you can skip the lines. There is no extra charge for this service. Please make sure to have enough cash (euros) on you to pay for the tickets before the tour begins. Or you can buy your tickets online at: https://etickets.theacropolismuseum.gr/?culture=en
From 1 April to 31 October
– 20 € for adults
– 10 € for senior citizens (65+) for EU-citizens only with a valid ID
– 10 € for students outside the EU (with valid student card)
-*Free entry for all children and students from EU countries
From 1 November to 31 March
– 10 € for adults and seniors
– 10 € for students from outside the EU (with valid Student Card)
– *Free entry for all children and students from EU countries
The combined ticket for 7 archaeological sites (Acropolis, Temple of Zeus, Agora, Roman Agora, Hadrian’s Library, Keramikos Antique Cemetery, Aristotle’s Lyceum) is useful if you are staying in Athens for a longer period. It is valid for 5 days and costs €30.
Please mention if you are entitled to a discount on tickets for the Acropolis and/or Acropolis Museum.